Close your suitcase, the holidays are here and we’re going to help you find out what’s essential in luggage for children in Tenerife.
Travelling with children is like living an exciting adventure of pirates, princes and princesses or wizards and witches! On Tenerife, the island of eternal summer, fun is guaranteed. But how do you make sure your little adventurers are well prepared? Don’t worry! In this article, we’ll show you everything you need to know about luggage for children in Tenerife, so that you can make the most of this wonderful island with your family.
The Adventure Begins: Family Travel to Tenerife
Before we dive into the packing list, let’s talk a little about the excitement of travelling with children to Tenerife. Imagine their eyes sparkling as they gaze at the golden beaches, thrilling theme parks and natural beauty of the island. Travelling with the family to Tenerife is like entering a magical world full of smiles and laughter.
But there are some responsibilities that our little ones can’t take on, one of which is not forgetting anything they need to take on the trip. That’s the responsibility of mums and dads and we’re going to do our bit.
Essential Luggage for Children in Tenerife
- Comfortable and Light Clothing: Tenerife is known for its warm and sunny climate. Make sure you pack light clothing, hats and sunglasses to protect your little ones from the sun – summer fashion will be their best ally! And remember, here we call sandals and flip-flops cholas.
- Swimming costumes and Towels: You can’t visit Tenerife without enjoying its stunning beaches. Don’t forget to pack swimming costumes and towels. The crystal clear waters of Tenerife are waiting for you to dive in and make sand castles. If they have a favourite beach toy, you can always make room for it in the suitcase.
- Sunscreen: Children’s skin is delicate, so don’t skimp on sunscreen. After sun is also a great option to keep skin moisturised after long days at the beach.
- First Aid Kit: Little ones are always full of energy, and sometimes that means scrapes and minor bumps! Make sure you carry a small first aid kit with plasters, disinfectant and basic medicines. Prevention is better than cure.
- Entertaining Activities: Keep the kids entertained on the way with books, games, puzzles or tablets loaded with their favourite programmes. Although in Tenerife there is no time to be bored, there are always moments where they can be very useful.
- Important documentation. ID card or passport depending on where you are coming from and any relevant medical information.
At Villa Mandi Golf Resort
In our hotel you will find the perfect family atmosphere and activities and facilities for the little ones to enjoy a unique holiday. We have a professional entertainment service that every day will have games and experiences for your children, which will allow you to have your moments of rest and disconnection while they have a great time.
We also have a mini disco, games area, swimming pools and shuttle bus to the beach and the Siam Park water park. Everything to make the stay easier for the families who visit us.
We are ready to travel
With the right luggage, your children will be ready to enjoy Tenerife to the full. From thrilling adventures in the water parks to zoo visits and nature walks, this island offers countless opportunities to create unforgettable family memories.
So, as you plan your trip to Tenerife, remember that child-friendly luggage is the key to making sure everyone enjoys this exciting adventure – pack the fun in your suitcase and create memories that will last a lifetime! Happy family travel!