There are many ways to discover the best things to do in Tenerife for couples. Today we are going to present you with a list of possibilities so that you don’t miss out on any of them.
Travelling with your partner has many benefits and is a great way to strengthen your relationship and create lasting memories together. Firstly, travelling together is an opportunity to spend quality time and disconnect from the hectic pace of everyday life. You can use the time to connect with your partner, chat, laugh and enjoy special moments.
Secondly, travelling allows you to explore new places and share new experiences together. You can discover new landscapes, cultures and customs, and create unforgettable memories. In addition, travelling as a couple can be safer and more economical. You can share expenses and have company in case of emergency. You can also plan together and choose the destination that best suits your tastes and budget.
Finally, travelling as a couple allows you to learn more about your partner and appreciate their interests and hobbies. You can discover new things about your couple and create an even stronger bond.
Things to do in Tenerife for couples
Tenerife is a perfect place for all types of couples, no matter what their tastes or hobbies are, as there are endless opportunities to share experiences of all types. We are going to propose a short list of activities to do.
- Whale and dolphin watching. Our island is a world reference point for the observation of this type of animal. There are many species that stop off in the Canary Islands on their migratory movements. Dolphins, whales and sea turtles live along our coasts all year round. A boat trip to see these animals is a peaceful, romantic and natural plan.
- Climbing the peak of Mount Teide. It is true that many adventurous couples will dare to climb it on foot, but don’t worry, it is not necessary. There are guided excursions that reach the summit area by cable car. They are usually accompanied by an aperitif, hot chocolate or champagne. An unrepeatable view for a great kiss at sunset.
- Paragliding. The island’s climatic and orographic conditions allow fans of this sport and beginners in this activity to fly all year round. A bit of adrenaline never hurts as a couple and with the help of professionals we can fly and live a completely new and unforgettable experience.
- Romantic coves. Tenerife is a place surrounded by beautiful beaches and coves, some more visited than others, so finding a little romantic spot where you can have a picnic, enjoy the sun and the waves and have a romantic moment is not so difficult.
- Water parks, zoos, open-air cinemas, events, concerts, top restaurants, nightclubs and so on. There is a wide range of opportunities to enjoy a unique trip with your partner. All you have to do is decide which plan best suits both your tastes and go for it.
Tasting the wine of the islands
We thought it would be appropriate to highlight the wine tastings that you can do in the different wineries on the islands. It is a fun, cultural and romantic plan for you to appreciate the different denominations of origin that can be found in Tenerife.
Abona, Tacoronte – Acentejo, Valle de Güímar, Valle de la Orotava and Ycoden – Daute – Isora offer quality wines and a wide variety of flavours. This is one of those things to do as a couple in Tenerife that you shouldn’t miss out on.
Accommodation for romantics
Villa Mandi Golf & Resort is a perfect establishment for couples of all ages and families. You can enjoy your holidays in a peaceful atmosphere, with all the services you need and the personalised attention you demand.
A wide gastronomic offer, beauty, health and wellness activities available and a wide range of leisure and entertainment activities.