A shopping centre in Los Cristianos or Las Americas can help us to complete our holiday planning. A space for those necessary and not so necessary purchases that we always make on our trips.
Are you one of those people who always leave room in your suitcase to be able to buy things at your travel destination? Don’t worry, we are the same and that’s why we are going to give you the best options for you to make all kinds of purchases during your trip to the south of Tenerife. Today you will know in depth the best place to look for what you need, a shopping centre in Los Cristianos or Las Américas.
A souvenir or a souvenir, a piece of clothing that you can’t find in your place of origin, technological products at a better price or simply to look around, enjoy a restaurant or go to the cinema. Visiting a shopping centre during the holidays is as common as any other tourist activity. A perfect plan for days with bad weather or when we have already made long trips around the island.
Shopping centre in Los Cristianos
Los Cristianos is an area of the municipality of Arona with a lot of commercial and tourist activity. It is therefore common to find shopping areas, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Let’s take a brief look at some of the shopping centres in the area.
- Pasarela Shopping Centre and La Pepa Food Market. These two establishments are located just a few metres apart and complement each other perfectly to offer a quality shopping and gastronomic service. Supermarkets, restaurants, pharmacies, technology and many other sectors are represented in this shopping centre.
- San Telmo Shopping Centre. 50 shops mainly dedicated to gastronomy and cocktails. This shopping area next to the sea will allow you to enjoy a varied leisure option and many nightclubs. You can also complement your leisure activities with some shopping.
Shopping centre in Las Américas
- Parque Santiago 6 shopping centre. 25 shops and 150 brands can be found in this beautiful space that combines open-air and closed spaces. You can enter with pets and they have free tax products. It has playgrounds, wifi and free parking and is open from Monday to Sunday.
- Safari Shopping Center. This is an open shopping complex located on the Golden Mile in Playa de Las Américas. It has fashion, accessories and jewellery shops offering articles from the best brands in the world. It also has a variety of restaurants where you can take a short break from shopping.
- Oasis Shopping Center. Another shopping centre located on the Golden Mile in Las Americas with well-known shops. Zara, Lacoste, Women’Secret and Springfield are some of the most famous brands to be found here.
For size, consideration and services we must mention Siam Mall. A shopping centre with more than 30.000 m², 77 stores, 1.100 parking spaces and 600 employees. It is located just a few minutes from the beach areas and has all the services you need for an unbeatable shopping day.
Hypermarket, cinema, shops of all kinds, outdoor dining and many special events throughout the year. A must for shopping in the south of the island.
A more hippie option
The Los Cristianos flea market is your alternative if you prefer to browse local manufactured goods and designers. This market is held on Tuesdays and Sundays from 9:00 to 15:00 in the vicinity of the Arona Gran Hotel, in Playa de los Cristianos, and is probably the largest market in the south of the island.
There is no doubt that on your visit to Tenerife you can’t help but take away some material souvenirs of the island, but always remember that the most beautiful memories are the experiences we live.